Without the Samsung M1, The Zune HD might have been proclaimed the most powerful 3D handheld device in the known universe, but it’s not out yet and it looks like Samsung has the Tegra mojo too. My Korean skills are very low, but so far we know that there’s a 3.3″ AMOLED display, a digital TV tuner (DMB). Despite the initial excitement around the hardware, what’s important is to know what the software is.
We wonder if this device runs on some Windows CE variant, or if it is a proprietary OS (that would be surprising, but who knows?). The software will make or break this device. At the moment, we’re tempted to think that the Zune HD will have a better eco-system.
Next Story: Netflix instant watch on iPhone soon?
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2014-04-16: AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Android Wear Smartwatch Expected Later This Year
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2011-10-18: Galaxy Player 4.0 and 5.0 now available
- 2011-07-01: Ubergizmo Giveaway: Two Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 to Win!
- 2011-03-16: Samsung Galaxy Player officially announced