[DEMOFall 09] TravelTrac app for the iPhone allows travelers to share their locations, travel blog post, photos and video on custom Google maps, using geotagging technologie even from remote locations. TravelTrac offers 3 websites for globe trotters to share their adventures, depending on the vehicle they prefer:
- MotoTrac – www.mototrac.com for vehicular car/truck/motorcycle/RV and off road trips and travel adventures,
- TrekTrac – www.trektrac.com for land based exploration, tours, trips, and travel sharing; and,
- SailTrac – www.sailtrac.com for on the water sailing, boating, racing voyages and onboard adventures.
The offline mode makes it possible to continue creating the multimedia travel diary even when phone or wireless services are not available, once the connection is re-established and the app re-launched, all contents automatically updates and travelogues are formatted chronologically. Users can decide whether they want to share their trips publically or just with their friends and family, emails notifications are sent automatically to their network of friends with a link that allows them to interact with the content.
TravelTrac will begin supporting Google Android and Blackberry OS devices shortly. www.traveltrac.com/mobileapps.asp
Follow our live coverage during DEMFall 09 at live.ubergizmo.comRELATED
- myShopanion: Social Shopping App for iPhone with Refined Search Results
- ShowUhow: Video Product Guides
- Divide by Enterproid: Separates Personal and Business Data in Your Phone
- Top Five Mobile Workforce Trends 2010
- Google Launches eBookstore with Over 3 million eBooks
- Follow: DEMO, demofall, demofall 09, internet, mobile phone, travel,