[CEATEC 2009] The 3M Pico projector is not only cute, but it can also display a 640 x 480 image ranging in size from 8” to 50”, depending on the distance to the screen. It’s not very much, but it can scale an incoming video signal down, if you connect a higher resolution device. Now, I’ll admit that this is clearly not the best setup to demonstrate a projector, but it is a real-world test and to be honest I wasn’t very impressed, even if I’m forgiving because the thing is so small. It might be good enough for PowerPoints or photos if you can’t stand lugging a bigger projector around.
Next Story: Acrylic TV furniture: too much?
- 2014-03-18 Smart Phone Projector Looks Corny But Works As Intended
- 2014-01-09 Sony Ultra Short Throw Projector: Hands-On
- 2013-10-07 Piano Projector Makes Learning How To Play As Easy As Rock Band
- 2013-09-26 Sony Announces New Projectors At CEDIA 2013
- 2013-08-16 EPICT EPP-100 Projector Is Android-Powered
- 2012-05-03 Pop Video pico projector loves your iPhone
- 2011-11-08 Dell M110 Ultra Mobile Projector introduced
- 2009-10-05 Sony Stereo 3D Camera and Projector