Will WWDC 2010 share the iPhone 4G with us? Folks have already noticed that the Moscone Center Calendar has been booked for a “Corporate Event” from June 28th to July 2nd, which is the same moniker that Apple has booked events in the past. With the iPhone 3GS being introduced at WWDC 2009, could the iPhone 4G be making an appearance at WWDC 2010? It certainly seems possible. With the rumors of a Verizon-branded iPhone still going around, folks are wondering if the latest iPhone will be available on Verizon Wireless. What do you think? With T-Mobile being a GSM carrier, it might even have a shot at it, since compatibility shouldn’t be too hard to achieve with the existing iPhone hardware. Note: The iPhone pictured here is a concept design, not the real thing.
Next Story: Wake Me Shake Train Alarm app
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2011-03-28: iPhone 5 won't be revealed at this year's WWDC?
- 2010-04-28: Apple WWDC Goes Live On June 7th 2010
- 2010-06-06: Safari 5 Browser To Be Launched At WWDC?
- 2010-06-07: WWDC 2010 - iOS4, iPhone 4 and more
- 2010-06-07: iPhone 4 announced