It seems like all the tablets in the world are converging at CES 2010, except for the most anticipated one of them all – Apple’s iSlate tablet. Even until now there hasn’t been any official confirmation on the device, but we’re fairly sure that information on it will be unveiled at the upcoming event by Apple on the 26th. Now word is going around that the tablet computer from Apple will not be using Intel’s Atom CPU, rather it will be using a processor designed by PA Semiconductor, a company bought by Apple about 2 years ago. Aside from that, Apple has apparently decided on a Qualcomm chip for the iPhone 4G that is headed to Verizon. Do bear in mind that none of these are official confirmations, so you’ll want to take the news with a pinch of salt.
Next Story: Google Nexus One Dissected
- 2014-04-17: Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2011-12-28: Connect Design Block Case for the iPhone 4/4S: a case inspired by LEGO
- 2011-10-21: Casetagram puts your Instagram photos to good use
- 2011-10-14: iPhones bring "best ever day of sales for a device family" on Sprint
- 2011-04-06: Teens expect iPhone in the coming year
- 2010-01-25: Apple Tablet Runs iPhone Apps?