Verizon’s website has been updated to show off the modestly updated Palm Pre Plus and Pixi Plus which we saw at CES 2010, and they will retail for $149.99 and $99.99, respectively, after tying yourself down to a 2-year contract of course. Interestingly enough, the Pixi Plus has a special offer where you can buy one and get the other for free. These webOS devices won’t make a big splash but rather a small ripple, and chances are only those who have been hankering after one will get it, apart from a few fence sitters. Don’t expect diehard fans of respective phone brands to be swayed as these refreshed devices don’t have that much to offer.
Next Story: Will AT&T Lose Its iPhone Exclusivity This Week?
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-14: Verizon More Everything Plan Now Offer Greater Savings
- 2014-04-13: TWRP Recovery For HTC One M8 On Verizon Released
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-10: Verizon Strikes Back With Free Tablet Data Offer
- 2010-01-07: Palm Press Conference Wrap-Up
- 2010-01-18: Windows 7 rumors abound
- 2010-01-18: ITG xpPhone pricing announced