Verizon’s website has been updated to show off the modestly updated Palm Pre Plus and Pixi Plus which we saw at CES 2010, and they will retail for $149.99 and $99.99, respectively, after tying yourself down to a 2-year contract of course. Interestingly enough, the Pixi Plus has a special offer where you can buy one and get the other for free. These webOS devices won’t make a big splash but rather a small ripple, and chances are only those who have been hankering after one will get it, apart from a few fence sitters. Don’t expect diehard fans of respective phone brands to be swayed as these refreshed devices don’t have that much to offer.
Next Story: Will AT&T Lose Its iPhone Exclusivity This Week?
- 2014-04-22: PayPal Fingerprint Authorization For Verizon's Galaxy S5 Workaround Discovered
- 2014-04-21: HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-20: Verizon Galaxy S4 KitKat Release Expected May 2nd
- 2014-04-20: Verizon LG G2 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-04-18: Verizon HTC One M8 Software Update Arriving Soon
- 2010-01-07: Palm Press Conference Wrap-Up
- 2010-01-18: Windows 7 rumors abound
- 2010-01-18: ITG xpPhone pricing announced