We’ll be at Barcelona later this month for the Mobile World Congress (MWC) event, and hopefully will be able to stumble upon the Nokia C5 as it has already made its rounds on the Internet in the form of leaked images. This could very well be the first C Series smartphone from the Finnish cellphone manufacturer, where it runs on the Symbian S60v3 FP2 release while being accompanied by a 3.2-megapixel camera, a 2.2″ QVGA display, GPS support, an integrated FM radio, 50MB of internal memory and a microSD memory card slot. No word on pricing or availability, but we look forward to MWC for its purported unveiling!RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: mobile world congress, Nokia, smartphone,
- Seen at: electronista