The VoIP phone scene is getting more and more crowded, but MSI does seem to have a rather interesting VoIP phone on display at CeBIT, especially with its large touchscreen display. The MS-9A31 will support DECT, video conference calls, and instant messaging, all thanks to the Android platform. Physically, the phone offers 2 LAN ports, a USB port and also a card reader, which probably indicates that you’ll be able to pump some media files into this handy device. It certainly looks like VoIP technology will be one of the most important things in the future, if it isn’t already now. Check out the full article for the video.
- Time Warner Cable Open To Including Netflix On Its Set-Top Boxes
- Time Warner Cable Adding TWC TV App Support To Another Platform This Week
- PiixL Jetpack: A Small Enough PC To Be Tucked Behind Your Flat Screen TV
- Natural Machines' 3D Printed Pizza Actually Looks Edible
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- Follow: cebit, msi, voip,
- Seen at: newgadgets.de