If you rely on Wii Fit to help you keep in shape, you’ll probably have noticed that the Wii Fit balance board gives you a limited range of push-up motions, so you can’t do the really tough pushups that you think will turn you into the cover for a magazine. With the Wii Push Up Bar, you’ll be able to perform much deeper push ups, giving you a much better workout. It’ll work in conjunction with the Wii Fit balance board, and is currently going for $25 on Amazon, which is probably a small price to pay for the perfect body, right?
Next Story: Microsoft Azure Unveiled In India
- 2014-02-04: Wii U Will Not Be Able To Replicate Wii's Success, Admits Nintendo
- 2013-10-25: US The Last Bastion For The Nintendo Wii As Europe Folds
- 2013-10-23: Nintendo Wii Discontinuation In Japan Won't Affect Console's Availability In U.S.
- 2013-10-20: Nintendo Wii Discontinued In Japan
- 2013-10-01: Nintendo Wii Production In Japan To Cease Soon
- 2009-12-14: Nintendo Wiimote Coming In Blue And Pink
- 2009-12-18: Wii Maracas For Your Maraca-based Games
- 2010-05-17: American Heart Association Backs The Nintendo Wii