If you aren’t addicted to The Sims game yet, you might be very soon. EA has confirmed that the Sims 3 is bound for consoles, and is slated to hit the Xbox 360, PS3, Nintendo Wii and Nintendo DS. The game won’t be just blindly ported to different console, as each version will boast some unique features. Examples include the Nintendo Wii which offers an exclusive beach town for your sims to enjoy, or the DS version which makes full use of the touchscreen, allowing you to draw your own buildings and decorate the furniture via stylus input. The exact release date hasn’t been confirmed, but you can expect it to be released around the fall.
Next Story: LED Kerosene Lantern
- 2014-04-14: Titanfall Sales In The UK Up By 220% After Xbox 360 Version
- 2014-04-11: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Not Be Coming To Games On Demand
- 2014-04-07: GoPro Channel Xbox 360 App Release Tomorrow
- 2014-04-06: Xbox 360 Emulation On Xbox One Mulled
- 2014-04-06: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Be A "True Experience"
- 2013-07-18: Angry Birds Star Wars Headed To Consoles, Handhelds On October 29
- 2013-05-01: Call of Duty: Ghosts Officially Announced To Be Released On November 5
- 2013-04-12: Rayman Legends Delay Resulted In 30 New Levels, New Boss Battles