Looks like Microsoft must have been quite satisfied with its Windows 7 Whopper deal a while back, as the software giant has opened a Windows 7-themed restaurant dubbed Hot Fried 77, and for the next two months, Microsoft is working with the 100 Seafood Restaurant to introduce a special Windows 7 menu. The deal means that each dish is going for $77 Taiwan Dollars ($2.50), with Windows 7 beer on offer too. We’re not sure how you’re supposed to relate Windows 7 to food, but considering that it’s a multi-billion dollar company, they must know something that we don’t, right?
- 2014-04-01: Users Migrating From Windows XP Prefer Windows 7 Over Windows 8
- 2014-01-26: HP Clarifies They Are Not Dropping Windows 8
- 2013-12-11: Microsoft Unsure When They Will Stop Selling Windows 7 To OEMs
- 2013-11-07: Internet Explorer 11 For Windows 7 Available Now
- 2013-04-11: Windows 7 Update Bug Results In Endless Reboots In Brazil