HTC’s head Peter Chou told Fierce Wireless that the company doesn’t have enough time to load HTC Sense on Windows Phone 7, but that over time, the HTC Sense user interface, which has been loved on its Windows Mobile and Android handsets, will make its way over to Microsoft’s forthcoming mobile OS release. According to Chou, HTC’s Windows Phone 7 won’t launch with Sense, but “over time [they] will innovate on top of that to provide some HTC experience.” Considering that we’ve been seeing Sense in some video leaks, and that HTC is insistent on bringing the interface to Windows Phone 7, hopefully this will happen sooner than later. Chou also mentioned that the company is targeting an LTE handset for 2011.
Next Story: GUSS, the Robot Mule Helps Marines Haul Loads
- 2014-04-22 HTC Droid DNA To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat And Sense 5.5 Update
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21 HTC Could Deliver Nexus 8 (Rumor)
- 2011-04-14 HTC Sense 3.0 not arriving on older phones
- 2011-03-22 HTC Sense UI receives update, so what's new?
- 2010-07-25 HTC Sense coming to Windows Phone 7 handsets
- 2010-09-21 HTC Droid Incredible and HTC EVO 4G to get new Sense UI?
- 2010-09-28 HTC won't release Sense UI for initial Windows Phone 7-powered devices