[DEMOFall 2010] myShopanion lets consumers compare prices, check product reviews and request friends advices via major social networking sites on the go. Mobile product comparison apps using bar code scanning are not new, but from the screen shots (I did not try the application yet) I can tell that the user experience looks way better. Leveraging the social graph for shopping recommendations is a concept that has been out there for a while now, and I am curious to see how myShopanion has implemented it at DEMOFall 2010. I like the ability to take a share product pictures with your friends.
myShopanion features include:
- Use bar code scanning technology and search functionality to find millions of products.
- Access extensive product descriptions, reviews and ratings.
- Use Facebook, Twitter and email to share pictures of products, product detail and get real-time feedback from trusted social networks
- View friends’ shopping feeds to see what they are interested in and what they are buying.
- Find the best deals on both new and used products among thousands of retailers, and buy at the lowest price.
- 2014-04-23 Samsung's Bundled Android Apps Aren't Getting Much Love [Study]
- 2014-04-22 iTunes App Store Now Labels Apps With In-App Purchases
- 2014-04-21 Mailbox 2.0 For iOS Released
- 2014-04-21 Ultimeyes App Will Help Improve Your Vision
- 2014-04-21 Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2011-11-16 Decide.com Price Predictions Service Launches iPhone App
- 2011-08-22 Summon Auntie alerts drivers of parking attendants in the vicinity
- 2011-08-16 Photo Stats turns iPhone photos into infographics
- 2011-05-11 App optimizes data caps for smartphone
- 2010-09-13 VoiceBase: Smart Voice Communications Organizer