Ever peered into the crystal ball and wondered what Yokohama City would look like in the future? Well, Nissan and Namco Bandai Games have teamed up to release a new driving simulator that lets you experience just what the city would look like in the future, thanks to the wonders of modern day virtual reality. A Smart Grid will be put in place, as this simulator delivers an ultra-high-definition 3D image with pixels approximately four times larger than current full high-definition images. A quartet of folks can use the simulator simultaneously, where it will go about rendering road structure, buildings and facilities without any restrictions. It will be featured at CEATEC in Japan next week, so if you’re somewhere in that part of the world, why not drop by and have a look? Hopefully traffic jams won’t be part of the equation then.
Next Story: iPhone 3GS gets High Dynamic Range capability
- 2014-04-17: Nissan Offers Free And Easy Charging For LEAF Cars
- 2014-03-03: Nissan's Smart Rearview Mirror Relies On Cameras
- 2014-03-03: Nissan LEAF Battery Survives Abuse In Video
- 2014-01-27: Nissan ZEOD RC Fuel Engine Might Be Small, But It Has a Fierce Bite
- 2014-01-15: Use The Force To Discover The Nissan Juke
- 2011-10-06: Tekken Hybrid "EXTREME" Bundle Pack up for pre-order