Ever peered into the crystal ball and wondered what Yokohama City would look like in the future? Well, Nissan and Namco Bandai Games have teamed up to release a new driving simulator that lets you experience just what the city would look like in the future, thanks to the wonders of modern day virtual reality. A Smart Grid will be put in place, as this simulator delivers an ultra-high-definition 3D image with pixels approximately four times larger than current full high-definition images. A quartet of folks can use the simulator simultaneously, where it will go about rendering road structure, buildings and facilities without any restrictions. It will be featured at CEATEC in Japan next week, so if you’re somewhere in that part of the world, why not drop by and have a look? Hopefully traffic jams won’t be part of the equation then.
Next Story: iPhone 3GS gets High Dynamic Range capability
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!