It does seem as though the new MacBook Air will be announced today at the “Back to the Mac” event, and among the details that we can expect at the announcement would include a more petite 11.6-inch display, where it will be accompanied by a 2.13GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 2GB RAM at the very least, a lack of an optical drive, a Mini DisplayPort, USB connectivity, an SD memory card slot, an updated trackpad to make it resemble closer to the new MacBook Pros, and a black power key that is located to the right of a smaller eject key among others. We hope to bring you the exact details in the near, immediate future as news breaks, so make do with this morsel for the moment.
Next Story: Jolicloud 1.1 looked at in greater detail
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-03-23: 12-Inch MacBook Rumored Once Again
- 2014-03-12: Broken MacBook Pro Fixed By Being 'Cooked' In An Oven
- 2014-02-18: Apple Patent Suggests MacBooks With Touch Controls
- 2014-02-13: Apple Confirms Suppliers Do Not Use Conflict Minerals
- 2011-11-18: Apple working on AMD-powered MacBook Air?
- 2011-07-19: MacBook Air gets Chromium OS port
- 2011-06-26: BestBuy.com halts MacBook Air shipping, refresh is imminent?