This feeling never gets old (or at least, not yet) – each time supplies of an aging Apple model start to get low, the whole consumer electronics world are interested to know whether an imminent product refresh is on its way? The same applies to the MacBook Air today, where retailers were informed not to expect any resupply until the week of October 12th at the earliest. Since October has proved historically to be one of the months where Apple rolls out a new device, we shouldn’t be faulted for thinking that a MacBook Air refresh is on its way. What can you expect if such rumors were to be true? How about a rather petite 11.6-inch form factor that is thinner and lighter than its soon-to-be predecessor?
Next Story: WSJ says CDMA iPhone will arrive in early 2011
- 2014-04-09 Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-03-23 12-Inch MacBook Rumored Once Again
- 2014-03-12 Broken MacBook Pro Fixed By Being 'Cooked' In An Oven
- 2014-02-18 Apple Patent Suggests MacBooks With Touch Controls
- 2014-02-13 Apple Confirms Suppliers Do Not Use Conflict Minerals
- 2011-11-18 Apple working on AMD-powered MacBook Air?
- 2011-06-26 BestBuy.com halts MacBook Air shipping, refresh is imminent?
- 2010-10-20 Apple refreshes MacBook Air, has 11.6-inch version as well
- 2010-10-22 New MacBook Air gets teardown treatment
- 2010-11-03 MacBook Air could have faulty logic boards and display issues