Design studio IDEO has recently come up with a cool device that is dubbed the C60 Redux. If you’re feeling nostalgic, this setup allows you to blend the past with current technology. This device features a turntable and a set of cards. Each of these cards (that look like tapes) contain two RFID tags, with a tag representing a song. Just drop a card on the turntable and it’ll begin playing the song. If you want to create your own mixed sound, just drop a second card on the turntable and you’ll get the mix. Sounds like a cool use of RFID and music. Check out a video of it in action after the jump.
- Beyonce Announces And Releases New Album Exclusively On iTunes
- Spotify Offers Free Ad-Supported Listening On Your Mobile Device Starting Today
- Apple Giving Away 8 Free Songs From Its Holiday Cheer Playlist
- Beats Music Streaming Service U.S. Launch Is Next Month
- LG Tone Ultra Bluetooth Stereo Headset Announced
- Follow: music player, rfid,
- Seen at: core77