We previously caught sight of a case for the iPad 2 and now more pictures of cases for the upcoming tablet have surfaced, along with a video, more or less confirming that the tablet will feature a rear-facing camera. There are also folks out there who are wondering what the large hole at the lower corner is for. Speculation is that it’s a slot for the speakers, while there are also whispers that it’s a SD card slot (something that we’d love to have built-in). The cases are apparently up for purchase in bulk, and we’re talking about quantities over 1000 units. Check out a video of the case after the jump.
Next Story: Mus3 Cursor Mouse Visits The FCC
- 2014-02-13: iPad 2 Production Reportedly Nearing Its End
- 2013-10-21: iPad 2 Is Still Apple's Most Widely Used Tablet
- 2013-04-23: Refurbished iPad 2 And iPad 3 Prices Slashed By Apple
- 2012-11-30: 7 Chinese Jailed In "Kidney For iPad" Trial
- 2012-10-22: Apple rumored to phase out iPad 2 after iPad mini goes on sale
- 2011-03-02: iPad 2 photos leaked?
- 2011-01-17: iPad 2 display component listed online, along with vibrating motor
- 2010-12-29: iPad 2 case mold drawings show an opening for another port?