We previously caught sight of a case for the iPad 2 and now more pictures of cases for the upcoming tablet have surfaced, along with a video, more or less confirming that the tablet will feature a rear-facing camera. There are also folks out there who are wondering what the large hole at the lower corner is for. Speculation is that it’s a slot for the speakers, while there are also whispers that it’s a SD card slot (something that we’d love to have built-in). The cases are apparently up for purchase in bulk, and we’re talking about quantities over 1000 units. Check out a video of the case after the jump.
- Mars One Intends To Launch Unmanned Mars Lander In 5 Years’ Time
- National Library Of Norway To Digitize Its Entire Collection Of Books And Materials
- Circuit Scribe Lets You Draw Circuits
- AmazonFresh Launched In San Francisco
- Nearly A Third Of Evernote's Revenue Comes From Its Store
- Follow: Apple Inc, ipad 2, leak,
- Seen at: gizmodo