Thinking of another way aside from AirPlay and Apple TV to get your videos from your iPhone/iPad into the TV? The folks over at Sanwa are now offering an adapter that allows you to hook up your device to the HDTV via an HDMI cable, allowing you to easily watch all your videos on the TV in its 720p glory. It’s a bit on the expensive side though; since it will set you back 5,980 Yen ($72). It’s up to you to decide if it’s worth the money or not.
- 2014-04-23 iPhone 6's Metal Casings Could Be Supplied By Catcher [Rumor]
- 2014-04-23 Apple Sells 43.7 Million iPhones, 16.3 Million iPads In Q2 2014
- 2014-04-22 Fading Carrier Subsidies May Hit High-End Smartphones
- 2014-04-22 5.5-inch iPhone Delayed To 2015 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 Google Glass SMS iPhone Support Coming Soon
- 2014-04-09 Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2011-05-10 RedMere makes HDMI output from iOS devices a one cable affair