Thinking of another way aside from AirPlay and Apple TV to get your videos from your iPhone/iPad into the TV? The folks over at Sanwa are now offering an adapter that allows you to hook up your device to the HDTV via an HDMI cable, allowing you to easily watch all your videos on the TV in its 720p glory. It’s a bit on the expensive side though; since it will set you back 5,980 Yen ($72). It’s up to you to decide if it’s worth the money or not.RELATED
- OWC uses Elgato's EyeTV solutions for its latest media center setup
- Apple TV Users Complaining Of Long Wait Times And HDMI Issues
- Apple TV Showing Weird Colors On Sony And Philips TVs?
- Apple TV SHAtter Jailbreak Demoed On Video
- SHAtter Exploit Is Capable Of Jailbreaking The New Apple TV
- Follow: hdmi, iPad, iPhone, sanwa,