We noticed that Skype is down, and according to the real-time chatter on the web, we’re definitely not the only ones. If you can’t use Skype – you’re not alone! Â Skype is indeed working to resolve the situation, according to a recent (official) Twitter message.
“Some of you may have problems signing in to Skype – we’re investigating, and we’re sorry for the disruption to your conversations”, says Skype.
In the meantime, We’re switching to Google Chat and AIM, but there’s nothing quite like Skype yet. What do you think? Update 9:43am PT: Skype is partially back. Update 10:08am PT: it’s down again (for me).
Next Story: Pioneer 3D Blu-ray players come with iOS support
- 2014-04-14: Voxeet 2.0 with Dial-in Support and Voxeet for Mac - Review
- 2014-04-10: Skype For Xbox One Getting Update Next Week
- 2014-04-08: Skype For Modern Windows 2.7 Introduces New Features
- 2014-04-02: Skype For Windows Phone 8.1, Windows 8.1 Announced
- 2014-04-01: Skype Could Feature New Chat UI For Windows Desktop
- 2013-01-17: Facebook iPhone Messenger VoIP Feature Not Powered By Skype
- 2011-06-07: Skype is down, again (updated)
- 2011-04-07: Skype for Windows updated: improves video call quality to mobile devices