Going green often means doing your best to reduce the use of paper or at least recycle what you can. Now this concept CMYK Electro-Eraser concept device is designed to help recycle paper by using electromagnetic radiation to break the bonds of color pigments, ensuring that you’ll be able to reuse the paper.
According to the designer, this system would need to have CMYK pigments that would be utilized in a way that their absorption band is different from the paper that they’re printed on, though we’re fairly sure if researchers focused their efforts on such a design, such a device might actually become a reality. On a lighter note, this machine actually looks like an oven toaster, though we’re fairly sure that an oven toaster wouldn’t be useful to your recycling goals.
Next Story: ScentSciences' ScentScape aroma gadget
- 2013-06-03 Gigabyte BRIX Mini PC Prototypes Shown Off
- 2013-05-15 Erick Tseng Envisioned Electric Display Wrapped Around Phone
- 2013-04-08 Renault Concept Car Boasts Of Neon LED Cocoon
- 2013-04-03 Meet Pars, The Aerial Rescue Robot
- 2013-04-03 Phinergy Air Car Concept
- 2011-06-26 Hypermilling concept car does 1325 mpg on diesel
- 2011-02-09 Ashcraft Aria eco-friendly concept headphones
- 2011-02-08 Piece of Plate concept churns out edible plates
- 2011-01-26 Samsung BE concept system monitors your energy consumption
- 2011-01-20 External Lighting concept generates energy when you mop the floor