Some design drawings have surfaced and they’re touted as the design drawings for the next generation iPhone. The designs themselves don’t reveal anything new, but it does draw comparisons with the leaked next-generation iPhone parts that were revealed in a video recently. The video has since been removed at the demand of Apple, suggesting that the contents were legitimate. Is Apple getting sloppy in its secrecy procedures?
Next Story: Acer unveils the beTouch E210 Android phone
- 2014-04-17: Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2011-09-27: iPhone 5 prototype lost in China?
- 2011-08-31: iPhone 5 New Zealand release date leaked?
- 2011-08-29: More iPhone 5/4S pictures leak