While the iPad is not as versatile as the iPod touch when it comes to applications as well as other functions, that doesn’t mean it is left far behind. No sir, as you can tell by the presence of the Griffin StompBox and Mic Stand Mount for iPad as peripherals. This will function as a pedal board to resemble that of the real deal, working great especially when you’re rocking to the iShred Live iOS app. Till now, said app enabled players to connect their electric guitars to an iPhone or iPad, while using the device as an amplifier, taking advantage of nearly an endless array of pedal effects right at the tip of their fingers. Griffin decided to offer something a little bit more special by working with the people over at Frontier Design Group, resulting in the StompBox that “effectively recreates the experience of an actual pedal board.” Boasting a quartet of separate foot switches that are able to be assigned to particular effects by the user, it will remain connected to the iPad or iPhone courtesy of a 1-meter-long dock connector cable. You will need to pick up your very own guitar connection cables though.
Next Story: Japan's EDV-01 perfect for Fallout fans
- 2013-09-06: Griffin MultiDock Updated To Charge A Variety Of Mobile Devices
- 2013-08-16: Moto X Gets PowerDock Accessory By Griffin
- 2013-07-17: Griffin PowerDock 5 Will Charge Up To 5 iOS Devices At Once
- 2013-04-19: Griffin's Crayola Light Marker For The iPad Lets Your Kids "Paint" With Light
- 2013-03-20: Griffin Unveils A Host Of Accessories For The Samsung Galaxy S4