When we first came across the Nokia Bike Charger that was tipped to hit the worldwide market at the end of last year, it cost around €15. It seems that the company has fallen upon some rather hard times, since the Finnish telecommunications company is now selling it for double the price at €30 to European cyclists who are outdoors far more often than ordinary folks, and hence it would be better for them to be able to juice up their handsets just in case they get stuck in dire straits right smack in the middle of nowhere. At least Nokia has fulfilled its promise for the charger as it comes with a 2mm charger interface that delivers 28 minutes of talk time for every 10 minutes riding between 6kph (4mph) and 50kph (31mph).
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Document Underwater Diving Mission
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635