When we first came across the Nokia Bike Charger that was tipped to hit the worldwide market at the end of last year, it cost around €15. It seems that the company has fallen upon some rather hard times, since the Finnish telecommunications company is now selling it for double the price at €30 to European cyclists who are outdoors far more often than ordinary folks, and hence it would be better for them to be able to juice up their handsets just in case they get stuck in dire straits right smack in the middle of nowhere. At least Nokia has fulfilled its promise for the charger as it comes with a 2mm charger interface that delivers 28 minutes of talk time for every 10 minutes riding between 6kph (4mph) and 50kph (31mph).
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 Microsoft Nokia Deal Closes April 25th
- 2014-04-20 Nokia's Phone Division Will Be Named Microsoft Mobile
- 2014-04-17 #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17 Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns