Apple has released a set of new iPhone ads, and it looks like they’ve moved on from their “There’s an app for that” catchphrase used in the previous campaign and replaced it with a brand new one. The commercials start off with the words “If you don’t have an iPhone…” and go on to show off what the phone can do, and they end with “If you don’t have an iPhone, well, you don’t have an iPhone.” A memorable phrase, no doubt, but other smartphones are capable of doing the functions mentioned in the advert, so it’s kind of puzzling to think why they would choose to focus on those features. Anyway you can hit the break to check out the 3 adverts for yourself. Do the ads make you want to buy an iPhone?
- Razer Kazuyo iPhone Gamepad Leaked
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- iPhone 5s Shipping Times Improve To 1-3 Days
- Report Claims Touch ID's Accuracy Degrades Over Time
- "Apple Picking" Is A New Smartphone Theft Technique You Need To Be Aware Of
- Follow: ad, Apple Inc, iOS, iPhone, iphone 4,