With every new release of a software update, there are bound to be better stuff coming your way, although sometimes one can hit a snafu as well. Of course, fans (and non-fans alike) of the HTC Sense UI would be interested to know what’s new and coming their way, and here’s a quick look at the list. Apart from the new lock screen that makes things more efficient since you can head on towards a dedicated app instead of unlocking your display and loading up the relevant app, there are also the zoetrope tile animation, HTC’s very own e-book reader that is uncreatively known as the Reader, Quick Settings access and even a newer Sense UI weather for a cleaner look with new animations. There are many other additions and improvements as well, so you might want to check it out for yourself if you’re running an Android-powered device with HTC Sense UI.
Next Story: Nokia might go at tablet market alone?
- 2014-04-22 HTC Droid DNA To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat And Sense 5.5 Update
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21 HTC Could Deliver Nexus 8 (Rumor)
- 2011-08-29 HTC Sense 3.5 shown off on video
- 2011-04-14 HTC Sense 3.0 not arriving on older phones
- 2010-09-24 HTC Doesn't Have Enough Time to Load HTC Sense on Windows Phone 7 at Launch
- 2010-09-28 HTC won't release Sense UI for initial Windows Phone 7-powered devices
- 2010-10-08 HTC Sense website for Desire Z and Desire HD owners gives more peace of mind