The Alienware M14x that was rumored about earlier this week might turn out to be the real deal after all. Chinese tech site, Zol.com.cn, posted a full review of the laptop alleged to be the M14x online, and provided some clear snapshots to go along with the details of the computer. According to the report, the Alienware M14x features an Intel Core i7-2820QM Sandy Bridge processor, 8GB of RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GT 555M graphics, 750GB drive and a Cougar Point HM67 chipset. No mentions of the tablet’s weight or dimensions were in the report, but from the pictures and specs announced it does look like the real deal. Unfortunately we won’t know for sure and until we receive an official announcement, we should take this report with a grain of salt. Read the full report of the Alienware M14x.
- Digital Storm Teases Steam Machine For CES 2014
- Microsoft's New Temporary CEO Expected To Be Kevin Turner [Report]
- Call Of Duty Companion App Released For iOS, Android, Windows
- Microsoft CEO Candidate Stephen Elop Reportedly Considering Selling Xbox, Killing Bing
- Alienware Offers Console Trade In Program
- Follow: alienware, computer, laptop, leak, report, specs, videogames,
- Seen at: geek