The highly popular phone that makes a comeback on T-Mobile this month might be limited in quantity when it goes on sale. According to reports, Samsung’s Android 4G social phone, the Sidekick 4G will be limited in supply for the first week or two after launch due to a high customer demand and initial manufacturing limitations. The good news is that the shortage won’t last for long. So if you’ve been planning to get your hands on this device, make sure you make a bee line to your closest T-Mobile outlet when the Sidekick arrives (which should be next week) – or wait it out for a couple of weeks.RELATED
- BlackBerry Interim CEO In It 'For The Long Haul'
- European Commission Gives Its Blessing To Microsoft-Nokia Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Release Apparently Pegged For April 2014
- Recent Sensor Issues On BlackBerry 10 Devices Were Due To Corrupt Server Data
- Moto X Out Of Stock In The Blink Of An Eye
- Follow: 4g, Android, HSPA+, Samsung, sidekick, t-mobile,
- Seen at: tmonews