Fans of the first person shooter that revolutionized the gaming industry, Doom, will be please to know that they can still play the game on their current computers. And they won’t have to worry about running DOS emulators or getting Windows to work in compatibility modes: a developer named Alon Zakai has managed to port the game over to the web browser.
With games like Doom now playable on the browser, I wonder what other games will make the transition in the future?
- Microsoft CEO Candidate Stephen Elop Reportedly Considering Selling Xbox, Killing Bing
- North Korea May Launch A Cyber Attack Using Online Games
- YouTube Easter Egg Allows You To Play Missile Command
- Facebook: The Board Game Concept Wants To Get You Off The Internet
- Video Games Live Streaming On Twitch From San Diego Comic-Con On July 20