Could the previous rumors of a smaller, thinner iPhone with a larger edge-to-edge screen be true? Apparently the CEO of France Telecom seems to think so. In a recent interview he had with AllThingsD, he dropped some vague hints to what the next iPhone would be. The next iPhone is said to be smaller and thinner due to the development of smaller SIM cards that the carrier has been working together with Apple to create.
Well it wouldn’t be too farfetched to believe that we’ll have a slimmer and smaller iPhone utilizing tiny SIM cards, but it still doesn’t give us an idea of what the iPhone will be like. At this point in time, it really seems like nobody knows what the next iPhone will be like. With countless rumors all contradicting each other, it’s a little hard to tell who’s telling the truth.
But one thing is for sure: Apple has got a lot of hype to live up to (provided the next iPhone is not the 4S refresh and a brand new model instead) with the next generation iPhone. Let’s hope we won’t have to wait too long to find out.RELATED
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- Batman Tumbler iPhone Case Comes With Built-In LED Projector
- Apple Expected To Sell 175 Million iPhones In Fiscal 2014
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Activists Target iPhone 5C Supplier Pegatron After 15-Year-Old Worker's Death
- Follow: Apple Inc, iOS, iPhone, iPhone 5, orange,
- Seen at: 9to5mac