Folks looking for a good laugh on the Pandora music service will be glad to know that comedy is now available. The internet music streaming service that allows users to personalize what they want to listen to has been around for awhile now, but previously it has never offered comedy to its listeners. Pandora has announced that subscribers will have access to a whole catalog of comedy audio, spanning different genres, comedians, and time period, to suit the different tastes of each listener.
While its selection of comedy will pale in comparison to the amount of music available at the moment, you can be sure that Pandora will be adding more side-splitting tracks in the near future. They didn’t mention the artists or albums that will be included in the service, but I suspect it wouldn’t be too much to expect to find comedic greats like Richard Pryor and George Carlin on the service. If you’re a Pandora subscriber, drop us a comment to let us know what you think of the comedy content featured. I’m sure people on the fence about signing up for the service will be interested to know too.
- Amazon Cloud Player Now Available For Mac
- Search Engines Not That Instrumental In Aiding Music Piracy, According To Study
- Video Games Live Streaming On Twitch From San Diego Comic-Con On July 20
- Microsoft's Nokia Music Mix Party Let's Your Friends Become Virtual DJs [Video]
- Spotify Rolls Out 'Discover' Tab To Help Users Find New Tunes