It looks like Google is constantly rolling out new features for the web version of the Android Market. The company recently added a new feature in the app descriptions for Android apps. On the bottom of the page, in addition to showing you the average rating of the app and download counter, there is now a breakdown of the app reviews.
So if you’re wondering how many 5 star or 1 star ratings an app received to get its current score, you can find out. This gives users a better idea of how good an app really is, and what to expect. Without a doubt, its most useful feature is to find out how many 1 star ratings – or trolls an app really has. Then again, if an app doesn’t have a single 5 star review, you really know what you’re in for.
Head over to the Android Market website to check it out for yourself.RELATED
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Twitter Quietly Removes Option To Direct Messaging Anyone
- 'Selfie' Becomes The Word Of The Year For 2013
- Digg iOS App Updated With Digg Video Support
- Facebook For Android Updated With TV Show Reminders
- Follow: Android, app, market, review,
- Seen at: androidcentral