Not too long ago we found the official Louis Vuitton iPhone 4 cases on sale and we thought that $290 was just too much to pay for an iPhone 4 casing, considering it was almost half the price of a brand new unlocked iPhone 4. Today we found a case that has topped the Louis Vuitton’s price by an additional $10.
Meet Case-Mate’s iPhone 4 case that’s made out of Titanium which “combines detailed precision work with premium materials by physically reframing the iPhone with a genuine titanium edge.” It’s so hardcore that it requires screws to be screwed in and held together, but don’t worry, the $300 that you spend will get you a toolkit that comes with screws and a mini screwdriver.
Perhaps not as flashy as the Louis Vuitton casing and it’ll probably attract more guys than girls (I’ve yet to find a girl who is more impressed by a Titanium casing than a Louis Vuitton casing) but it does look rather sleek and very elegant which I guess is a good thing for those who require a sturdy casing that doesn’t attract unnecessary attention. The case should also fit both AT&T’s and Verizon’s iPhone 4 so if you’re looking to get your hands on it just head on down to Case-Mate’s website.
Next Story: British Phone Booth Gets Updated With Skype
- 2014-04-17: Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2012-05-10: Case-Mate launches iPhone cases made from recycled plastic
- 2011-11-09: Dream Watch 4 iPhone casing looks futuristic
- 2011-11-08: Texas Instruments and Brookstone unveil iPhone Pocket Projector case
- 2011-10-13: Griffin unveils Woogie 2 for iPhone/iPod touch
- 2011-09-29: iPhone 5 Case Mate appears in AT&T inventory system