Not too long ago we found the official Louis Vuitton iPhone 4 cases on sale and we thought that $290 was just too much to pay for an iPhone 4 casing, considering it was almost half the price of a brand new unlocked iPhone 4. Today we found a case that has topped the Louis Vuitton’s price by an additional $10.
Meet Case-Mate’s iPhone 4 case that’s made out of Titanium which “combines detailed precision work with premium materials by physically reframing the iPhone with a genuine titanium edge.” It’s so hardcore that it requires screws to be screwed in and held together, but don’t worry, the $300 that you spend will get you a toolkit that comes with screws and a mini screwdriver.
Perhaps not as flashy as the Louis Vuitton casing and it’ll probably attract more guys than girls (I’ve yet to find a girl who is more impressed by a Titanium casing than a Louis Vuitton casing) but it does look rather sleek and very elegant which I guess is a good thing for those who require a sturdy casing that doesn’t attract unnecessary attention. The case should also fit both AT&T’s and Verizon’s iPhone 4 so if you’re looking to get your hands on it just head on down to Case-Mate’s website.RELATED
- ShutterBall Helps You Take Just The Right Selfie With Your iPhone
- Japanese iPhone Accessory Makes Smell-O-Vision A Reality
- Apple and Google spent more on patents than R&D in 2011
- BabyPing Turns Your iOS Device into a Baby Monitor; Launched in the UK; US in Late June
- iDrum is a portable drum pad for your iOS device
- Follow: case-mate, casings, iPhone, titanium,
- Seen at: chipchick