CruxCase, makers of specially designed cases for the iPad, has announced the launch of a new case for the iPad called the Crux Loaded. Picking up cues from its original Crux lineup, the Crux Loaded also turns the iPad into some sort of laptop-like device, but with some extra features.
While cases with keyboards are not uncommon, the Crux Loaded also gives you an extra battery and a trackpad to aid you in your navigation, turning your iPad into a fully-functional iOS laptop. Users will have the convenience of both a touchscreen and a trackpad – making some functions such as accurate selection much easier to perform. The extra battery is no slouch either, giving users an extra 7.5 hours on the iPad. The Crux Loaded will be available this fall, and will set you back $249.00 each. Find out more at the official website.
How many of you use laptop cases for your iPad and do you think it really helps with your productivity?RELATED
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- iPads Still Popular Amongst Enterprise Users
- Apple Reportedly Testing 2K And 4K Displays For 12.9 Inch iPad
- Ultra Realistic Painting Of Morgan Freeman Done On The iPad Air
- Holiday Shoppers Prefer Tablets As Retina iPad Mini Supply Eases Up
- Follow: Apple Inc, case, iOS, iPad, keyboard, laptop,