The HTC EVO 3D has been available for pre-order for quite some time now, without a confirmed release date, but judging from a RadioShack flyer discovered by the folks at Phandroid, June 24 seems to be the magical date the phone goes on sale. The dual-core phone that packs a glasses-free 3D display will be available for pre-order from the ‘Shack until June 21, a few days before it is released. While it’s not the June 4 release date we had hoped for (the one-year anniversary of the original HTC EVO 4G), it is only 20 days away.
A few more weeks until we find out whether glasses-free 3D on a phone is a gimmick or a necessity. Anybody picking up the HTC EVO 3D when it hits the shelves? Don’t forget that RadioShack is letting you trade in your current EVO 4G to save a $100 off the new 3D phone.
Next Story: HTC Keynote @ Uplinq
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2011-06-06: HTC EVO 3D and HTC EVO View 4G release dates confirmed
- 2011-05-22: HTC EVO 3D priced $200 at the RadioShack
- 2011-05-17: HTC EVO 3D now ready for pre-order
- 2011-03-22: HTC EVO 3D officially announced
- 2011-03-22: Sprint HTC EVO 3D official specs leaked, interest sign up page live