Nokia announced that their first phones to ship with Symbian Anna out of the box – the E6 and X7 were already on the way from the factories to the distributors last week. Well now are you ready to get your hands on the phone? The entertainment-centric X7 is now up for pre-order in the UK, Germany, Italy and China.
In case you forgot, the X7 packs a 4″ AMOLED display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass, an HD-enabled 8-megapixel camera, Flash support, WiFi, Bluetooth, and GPS. It comes preloaded with a couple of games (Galaxy on Fire HD and Asphalt 5 HD) as well as apps to fulfill your social networking needs. The X7 will set you back $654 (£399.00) off-contract. A bit pricey considering how these will probably be one of the few last Symbian handsets to be released by the company. The Nokia X7 will be shipped out to customers by the end of June.
Next Story: iPhone controls billboard in Sweden now
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: Nokia To Provide Chennai Factory Workers With Redundancy Packages
- 2014-04-10: Only PureView And High-End Nokia Handsets To Get Dedicated Camera Button [Rumor]
- 2014-04-09: Facebook Messenger For Asha, Lumia, Nokia X Announced
- 2011-08-17: Symbian Anna download leaked to N8 owners
- 2011-08-11: Symbian Anna given more video previews
- 2011-07-06: Symbian Anna delayed to end of August, irks Nokia phone owners to no end
- 2011-06-21: Symbian Anna available for download in July
- 2011-05-31: Nokia E6 and X7 now shipping