You know those operation games that you have tried out in the past, not to mention the Trauma Center series that was a hit on the Nintendo DS? Well, surgeons have to go through operations nearly every day, and the power of life and death are in their hands – and unlike a video game, there is no save game for them to fall back on, so every decision counts. Good thing when you operate on a robot, you need not worry about frying its circuits, although that doesn’t mean the ever valiant R2-D2 won’t whistle and bleep like heck when it goes under the knife with you at the helm.
Available for pre-order now at $27, the R2-D2 Hasbro Operation game body will start to ship from September onwards. May C-3PO not end up as Artoo’s nurse, otherwise he would have a hard time recovering from all those wisecracks.
Next Story: Counter industrial espionage with biscuit tins
- 2013-11-27: R2-D2 Car Charger Is The Droid You've Been Looking For To Charge USB Devices
- 2013-09-16: R2-D2 With Built-In Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 Now Available For $800
- 2013-07-26: Hasbro Launches New Monopoly That Can Be Played In Under 30 Minutes
- 2013-03-27: Star Wars Episode 7 Conceptual Poster Features Luke, Leia, Han Solo
- 2013-01-18: Hasbro To Bring Tetris Games To The Real World
- 2013-01-07: PopCap Teams Up With Hasbro To Deliver Two Bejeweled Board Games This Year
- 2012-07-24: Zynga's Farmville turned into a card game
- 2012-07-05: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron new trailer released
- 2011-08-05: Star Wars Millennium Falcon is remote controlled
- 2011-07-21: Limited edition droid-themed Xbox 360 unveiled