Ever wanted to see if somebody is using your computer without your permission? There’s an app for that! If you’ve got an iPhone, there’s now an app available on the App Store called SpyKey. This app records every keystroke that’s made on your desktop computer and transmits it over the internet to your iPhone, letting you know if somebody is using your computer while you’ve been away.
While there are a lot of uses for the app – from spying on the activity of a spouse/partner, to seeing who your kids have been chatting with. Granted it’s not as effective as monitoring what’s happening on screen, it’s better than nothing. Plus it reveals passwords, if you’re that kind of person. Not saying that we believe it’s the right thing to do, it’s just that there are so many different ways to make use of this app. Since previous apps that performed similar tasks have been removed from the App Store before, we don’t know how long this one will stay up, so get it while it’s still available. SpyKey is $4.99 on the Apple App Store.
- Razer Kazuyo iPhone Gamepad Leaked
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- iPhone 5s Shipping Times Improve To 1-3 Days
- Report Claims Touch ID's Accuracy Degrades Over Time
- "Apple Picking" Is A New Smartphone Theft Technique You Need To Be Aware Of
- Follow: app, Apple Inc, iOS, iPhone, spy,
- Seen at: theregister