At the moment it can only convert simple Flash files, so don’t expect to be porting over complex games to HTML5. Ads and simple Flash files convert without a hitch. In fact you can check out the sample gallery on the Swiffy page to see how well it works out (it actually looks pretty good). If you’re interested in converting Flash files into HTML5, head over to the Swiffy website.
Next Story: Toy Story 4 in the works?
- Netflix Tech Support Scam After Users' Login Credentials
- Teen's Facebook Update Cost Her Father $80,000
- U.S. Google Search Will Now Show Restaurant Menus In Results
- Copyright Protectors Targeting Billboard Top 100 Charts Downloaders With Automated Fines
- 146K Indiana University Students' Personal Data Exposed