If you’re looking for an engagement ring to get your fiancée to be, but you don’t have the time to go around shopping for one, you’re in luck. The Tiffany & Co. Engagement Ring Finder app was designed for just this purpose. Launched last year, but receiving a major update tomorrow, the Ring Finder app will help you pick out a ring from Tiffany & Co.’s collection from the convenience of your smartphone.
With the new update, users can create a private Facebook page to share saved rings and comments with selected friends in order to crowdsource an opinion. The app even lets you look at rings at various angles and on different hand models to get a thorough look at everything before you decide to put any cash down for one. If you’ve selected a ring, you can even send your pick to Tiffany’s diamond consultant and save their recommendations on the app.
The Tiffany & Co. Engagement Ring Finder app will be available on July 18.
- 2014-01-16: Apple FaceTime Invention Boasts Of Face Morphing And Image Matching To Ensure That Video Remains Smooth
- 2014-01-09: iPhone 6 Could Feature 8MP Camera Only
- 2013-12-17: Apple Patents 'Desk-Free' Computer
- 2013-12-11: Apple Awarded Patent For Curved Screens
- 2013-12-08: Apple Spent $60 Million Fighting Samsung In Court
- 2011-12-02: Tetris for iOS re-released
- 2011-11-17: Navigon 2.0 Lands in the app store
- 2011-11-02: Meet The Tweet lets you follow Twitter feeds without an account
- 2011-11-02: Gmail app for iOS devices now official (updated)
- 2011-11-01: GarageBand now available on iPhone and iPod Touch