Fans of luxury brands will be pleased to know that the Dolce & Gabbana fashion house has recently released an iPad case that will definitely put all eyes on you (or your iPad). Made in Italy out of black leather and shimmery sequins, with gold hardware, a chain shoulder strap with star charms, we’re guessing that D&G probably had the ladies in mind when they created this.
Some fashion experts may argue that being stylish or fashionable does not have to cost a fortune, but in this case they may be wrong. The D&G iPad case will set you back a pretty hefty sum of $1,175, which should be able to buy you at least two copies of the WiFi only version of the iPad 2, but then again, we’re guessing customers who are even considering the D&G iPad casing will probably have the funds anyway.
If you’re interested in placing a pre-order on the D&G iPad casing, Neiman Marcus has it up on their site, with the casing expected to ship no later than the 21st of October 2011. So if you have the funds to spare, and you’re looking to be the envy of all your girl friends, perhaps this could be just what you need.
Next Story: Nissan and 4R develop a new EV charging system
- Researchers Find iOS Security Flaw To Monitor Screen Taps And Keystrokes
- Apple Releases iOS 7.0.6/6.1.6 To Fix SSL Encryption Bug
- iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued
- iPad Air Has The Best Battery Life Amongst Tablets [Study]
- Office For iPad Could Be Arriving Sooner Than We Think