Fans of luxury brands will be pleased to know that the Dolce & Gabbana fashion house has recently released an iPad case that will definitely put all eyes on you (or your iPad). Made in Italy out of black leather and shimmery sequins, with gold hardware, a chain shoulder strap with star charms, we’re guessing that D&G probably had the ladies in mind when they created this.
Some fashion experts may argue that being stylish or fashionable does not have to cost a fortune, but in this case they may be wrong. The D&G iPad case will set you back a pretty hefty sum of $1,175, which should be able to buy you at least two copies of the WiFi only version of the iPad 2, but then again, we’re guessing customers who are even considering the D&G iPad casing will probably have the funds anyway.
If you’re interested in placing a pre-order on the D&G iPad casing, Neiman Marcus has it up on their site, with the casing expected to ship no later than the 21st of October 2011. So if you have the funds to spare, and you’re looking to be the envy of all your girl friends, perhaps this could be just what you need.
Next Story: Nissan and 4R develop a new EV charging system
- 2014-04-18: Next-Gen iPad Air Spotted In Leaked Photos (Rumor)
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2011-12-02: Yves Saint Laurent iPad case is luxurious
- 2011-08-30: Louis Vuitton foldable iPad cases now available
- 2011-08-18: Incase reveals new Andy Warhol case designs for iPhone, iPad and MacBook
- 2011-07-19: Look fashionable or professional with the Versetta iPad bag
- 2011-06-27: IPEVO Cushi iPad Stand Could Double Up As A Pillow Too