How would you like to have two phone numbers associated with your iPhone 4? Well you could get an iPhone 4 clone from the streets of China (which unfortunately means you won’t be running on iOS) or you could get this new dual-SIM cover by Vaveliero. This neat little case plugs into your iPhone 4′s microSIM tray with an external dual-SIM adapter which you can add two SIM cards to.
But unlike regular dual-SIM phones that allow dual-SIM cards to operate at the same time, this Dual-SIM cover for the iPhone 4 only lets you use one at a time. However, it will allow you to easily switch from one SIM card to the next without having to reboot your phone. You can even set timers for how long you would like to switch SIM cards for. Hit the break to watch a demonstration video if you understand Italian. The Dual SIM iPhone 4 cover is available now for $70 (€ 49.90).
- Razer Kazuyo iPhone Gamepad Leaked
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- iPhone 5s Shipping Times Improve To 1-3 Days
- Report Claims Touch ID's Accuracy Degrades Over Time
- "Apple Picking" Is A New Smartphone Theft Technique You Need To Be Aware Of
- Follow: cover, dual sim, iPhone, iphone 4,
- Seen at: 9to5mac