How would you like to have two phone numbers associated with your iPhone 4? Well you could get an iPhone 4 clone from the streets of China (which unfortunately means you won’t be running on iOS) or you could get this new dual-SIM cover by Vaveliero. This neat little case plugs into your iPhone 4′s microSIM tray with an external dual-SIM adapter which you can add two SIM cards to.
But unlike regular dual-SIM phones that allow dual-SIM cards to operate at the same time, this Dual-SIM cover for the iPhone 4 only lets you use one at a time. However, it will allow you to easily switch from one SIM card to the next without having to reboot your phone. You can even set timers for how long you would like to switch SIM cards for. Hit the break to watch a demonstration video if you understand Italian. The Dual SIM iPhone 4 cover is available now for $70 (€ 49.90).
- 2014-04-17: Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-01-21: Apple iPhone 4 Relaunched In India
- 2013-09-13: The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger
- 2013-05-24: iPhone Repair Costs Rising Due To More Expensive Components
- 2013-05-24: Best Buy Reducing iPhone Price By $50 Starting On May 26
- 2012-03-20: iPhone 4 bursts into smoke