Looking to bling out your iPhone 4? If you have the spare cash, then perhaps it’s time to let the professionals do it for you. Gresso, for those unfamiliar, is a company that specializes in modifying phones to make them look more luxurious and unique. Ranging from exotic woods to precious stones and gold, nothing is too fancy for the company. With their latest offering made specifically for the white iPhone 4 in mind, Gresso would like to introduce you to the Time Machine 2: Lady Blance.
Made for the female user in mind, the Lady Blance is pretty similar to one of Gresso’s other offerings, the Time Machine, except this time it’s in white. The back of the iPhone 4 will sport three Swiss clocks – one for New York, London and Moscow, and will also feature either white diamonds or Swarovski crystals, as pictured above.
Naturally if you go for the Swarovski crystals route, it will be cheaper, and when we say cheaper, we mean $7,000 as compared to the $30,000 for the white diamonds version. Ouch. If you’re interested in getting your hands on the Time Machine 2: Lady Blance, or you just want to check out Gresso’s other offerings, just head on down to their website for more info.
- 2014-03-11: iPhone 4 Gets New Lease On Life With iOS 7.1
- 2014-02-05: iPhone 4 Production Resumed For Select Markets [Report]
- 2014-01-21: Apple iPhone 4 Relaunched In India
- 2014-01-14: 8GB iPhone 4 Reportedly Launching In India To Boost Sales
- 2013-12-22: Gresso's Radical R1 Titanium Smartphone Will Set You Back $1,800
- 2013-09-13: The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger