Not too long after the announcement of the latest Motorola Milestone, Motorola has announced the release of a new Android phone in the same region of the world, the MT870. It is the world’s first TD-SCDMA (China’s version of W-CDMA) dual-core Android device.
The Motorola MT870 packs a 1GHz dual-core processor, a 4” qHD display, an 8-megapixel camera with HD (1080p) recording, HDMI output, DLNA, WLAN and Android 2.3 Gingerbread. The phone will also come preloaded with Motorola’s brand new mobile market: the Mobile Market-SHOP4APPS app store. Since Google isn’t allowed to sell apps through its Android Market in China, SHOP4APPS should fill the void that Chinese Android users have been missing out on all this while.
The phone will be available from authorized Motorola resellers and China Mobile’s stores across China from July 2011 with a suggested retail price of RMB 4,680 ($723).RELATED
- Cut The Rope 2 Launching Exclusively On iOS Dec. 19
- LG Optimus G Android 4.4 KitKat Begins Rolling Out For Some Users
- Conan O'Brien Uses Lyft App To Take Kevin Hart, Ice Cube Around Town
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- India Courts Allows Nokia To Transfer Chennai Factory Assets To Microsoft
- Follow: Android, china, dual-core, Motorola,