Tired of how bland and unattractive your iPhone 4 case looks? Can’t find a case on sale that suits your taste? Well, the folks over at Connect Design have got the answer for you – just as long as you have a bit of artistic and cross-stitching skills. Called the Neostitch iPhone 4 Case, it is a specially designed iPhone 4 Case that is basically a blank canvas that protects your iPhone 4 and makes it stand out from all your friends’ iPhones.
The Neostitch iPhone 4 Case is a plain-looking iPhone 4 case that is perforated with a grid of tiny holes, which you can use a needle and thread to cross-stitch your own design onto its surface. How’s that for customization? The case comes with two needles and threads in three different colors, with some instructions to get you started. Sure, it’s going to be a lot harder than looking for the perfect case in a shop, but hey – you’re going to end up with a case you can be proud of creating. It’s something not many people can say they did. The Neostitch iPhone 4 Case is available now for $18.
Next Story: HP Pre3 Not On Sprint Anytime Soon (Rumor)
- 2014-04-13: Possible iPhone 6 Production Tools And Schematics Spotted [Rumor]
- 2014-04-13: Apple Might Consider NFC For Next Generation iPhone
- 2014-04-11: Leaked iPhone Cases Reveal New Button Cut Outs
- 2014-04-10: Analyst: iPhone 6 Sleep/Wake Button Could Be Relocated
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Recent Broadcom Hires Corroborates In-House Baseband Rumors
- 2011-12-28: Connect Design Block Case for the iPhone 4/4S: a case inspired by LEGO
- 2011-10-21: Casetagram puts your Instagram photos to good use
- 2011-10-10: AT&T iPhone 4 cases won't fit the iPhone 4S (updated)
- 2011-09-20: iTattoo Snap iPhone 4 Cases look great
- 2011-08-23: Case-Mate Colorways for the iPhone 4 lets you rediscover colors