Samsung might have 3D-enabled TVs in their range for quite some time already, but what about the smartphone market? Rumors are flying around that the South Korean consumer electronics giant might just have something interesting up its sleeves – the Samsung Galaxy 3D. Makes sense to call it that anyways considering how convenient and straight to the point such a naming convention would work.
We do wonder if the Galaxy S was realized (and obviously, this does not end up as just a rumor), will it follow the footsteps of the HTC Evo 3D and LG Optimus 3D that requires no special 3D glasses to function?
Other whispers around this rumor includes Android 2.3 Gingerbread as the operating system of choice, a 1.2GHz dual-core Exynos processor, a 4.3″ 3D LCD display, and perhaps the ability to output 3D content via HDMI to 3D-capable televisions – preferably one from Samsung, of course. What do you think of its supposed existence?RELATED
- Android 4.3 For T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2 Released
- Microsoft Store 12 Days Of Deals List Leaks Online
- Samsung Reportedly Expects To Sell 330 Million Smartphone Units Next Year
- Nokia BH-121 Bluetooth Stereo Headset Announced
- Motorola Releases Active Display Update To Fix Lock Screen Lag Bug
- Follow: Samsung,
- Seen at: dailynewsengine