I have seen some folks wear energy pendants around their neck which is said to offer better balance – and during product demonstrations, it does seem to work wonders. Well, here is a slightly more scientific approach to helping people obtain better balance – through the SCRSA (Sponge Core Soft Rubber Actuator) that will see action with shoe soles, helping folks compensate their lack of balance (especially the elderly) by maintaining a flawless center of gravity all the time through the control of the stiffness of the shoe sole. Seems to be the perfect accessory for the elderly, but I am not too sure just whether this technology will be cheap enough to be made accessible to all and sundry. Perhaps if it is too expensive, those energy pendant peddlers won’t run out of business anytime soon.
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!
- Care Predict Activity Tracker System Targets Seniors