Skype for Android brought video calling to the platform not very long ago, and like a number of apps that have launched on Android – it wasn’t fully compatible with all Android devices (Netflix comes to mind). If you’re an owner of a phone that doesn’t have Skype video calling – fret not. Skype has been busy working hard to make sure that support for Android phones that are capable of video calling will arrive soon.
Today, Skype has added two more phones to its video-call supported list: the Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro and the Xperia Neo. While these two phones aren’t exactly the most popular phones on this part of the world, it goes to show that Skype isn’t leaving anybody out – at least it doesn’t seem like it. Stay tuned for more news when Skype video calling is made available for other devices. Head over to the Android Market to download Skype for your Android phone now.RELATED
- Free, Ad-Supported Spotify For Mobile Rumored To Launch Next Week
- Samsung Could Be Looking To Bring Android 4.4 KitKat To Older Devices
- iPhone 5s Shipping Times Improve To 1-3 Days
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- HTC Offering HTC One For $25 Monthly
- Follow: Android, app, skype, sony ericsson, update, video, video call,