We have heard whispers that 3.5G-capable Windows Phone 7 devices are coming your way from T-Mobile, but here are more rumors to keep those who love such gossip on the tech grapevine. It seems that T-Mobile’s upcoming roadmap has been leaked, where we are able to get a closer look at what T-Mobile will be offering during the next two months.
We keep our fingers crossed that this August and September will see a couple of BlackBerry devices arrive – and they would be the Blackberry Bold 9900 Touch and the Blackberry Curve Apollo. Apart from that, whispers have it that the Android-powered Huawei S7 tablet will also be heading your way, while the Samsung Hercules is tipped to arrive in September alongside the LG Flip II and Nokia Panda.
Hopefully the Nokia Panda won’t give the beleaguered Finnish phone company another black eye by being a non-performer. Apparently, there are 8 new launches spotted in the leaked document alongside a relaunch, and you’re free to guess in the comments!
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile Abolishes Consumer Overages
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: T-Mobile Announces Operation Tablet Freedom
- 2011-12-28: Windows Phone roadmap leaked, updates detailed
- 2011-11-07: Leaked Verizon roadmap shows Galaxy Nexus release date
- 2011-11-01: Blackberry Torch 9810 arriving on T-Mobile 9th November
- 2011-10-04: T-Mobile November devices leaked
- 2010-07-07: T-Mobile roadmap for the year leaked