Will Windows Phone actually continue to grow from strength to strength? That is a question that can only be answered by the mass consumer market, as Microsoft continues to work on carving out their market share from iOS and Android-powered devices on the mobile front. The Toshiba Fujitsu IS12T will be on Microsoft’s side, where it is said that this smartphone will run on Windows Mango when it arrives in Japan later this August on Japanese carrier KDDI.
The Toshiba Fujitsu IS12T will come with a 3.7″ LCD display as well as a water-resistant case, but we don’t suppose you could bring this swimming with you, although you need not look for a ziplock bag the next time it drizzles and you are still carrying out that business deal over the phone.
- 2014-03-27: Toshiba Canvio Desk Desktop External Hard Drive Revealed
- 2014-03-19: Toshiba Canvio Wireless Adapter
- 2014-03-19: Toshiba 4K Satellite P50t Laptops Set To Arrive
- 2014-02-25: Toshiba Launches TransMemory Pro USB 3.0 Flash Drive
- 2014-02-12: Detachable vs. Clamshell Ultrabooks: What Side Are You On? [Promoted]
- 2012-02-20: Fujitsu set sights on Europe with new handsets
- 2011-10-28: Windows Phone Mango heads for virtually all devices
- 2011-09-26: Arrows Z braces itself for a wet lifestyle
- 2011-08-24: Fujitsu IS12T arrives in Japan
- 2011-07-22: Windows Phone Mango won't support in-app purchases